PRIVACY AND PROTECTION DATA POLICY
ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS with address in the city of Cali, Colombia, contact telephone 316 7440403, informs that the personal data collected through this website as well as through campaigns, spreadsheets, events, portals and other formats used in marketing activities will be treated in a reliable and safe manner for the following purposes. Comply with the obligations derived from the contractual relationships established with the owner of the data. Grant a guarantee on the products acquired when appropriate. Inform about commercial conditions and after-sales services, among other actions derived from the business that the company celebrates with the owner of the data. It is also informed that the data can be delivered safely and under the direction of ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS to service providers and/or contractors and will be managed in a secure infrastructure in a confidential manner and will not be disclosed to third parties.
They can also be delivered to authorities when required according to their legal authority and they can also be consulted in databases with a public vocation for risk detection. In addition, to the purposes previously reported with the data and personal information obtained from the owner may be treated for the following purposes, if authorized by the owner.
- To perform business intelligence actions, prospective clients, research and market trends in relation to personal information that is given by the owner of the data.
- Create offers directed to the client and their needs and invite them to participate in special events of interest among others.
- Communicate promotions to the client about products, goods and services that could be interest as well as sending gifts for advertising campaigns.
- Send the client publicity about the products, goods and services of ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS.
- For the execution of orders, online payments and delivery of information on shipping guides.
- To deliver the data and personal information of the owner to third parties in charge of any of the aforementioned treatments.
The holder can execute the rights of access, correction, suppression, revocation or claim for infringement on their data and other rights indicated in article 8 of the law 1581 of 2012 and the other norms that complement or replace it, through these media: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or submit a written request at the main address addressed to the Administrative Area.
The Holders are informed that they can consult the Policy for the Protection of Data below:
PROTECTION DATA POLICY
ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS legal person identified with NIT 31.577.108-6 constituted in accordance with the Colombian mercantile laws, with principal domicile in the city of Cali and telephone contact 316 7440403 is committed to comply this document as regulated by Law 1581 of 2012 in order to ensure that in the procurement, registration, circulation, handling, transmission, transfer, storage and in general any other type of processing of personal data that the company performs in the execution of its corporate purpose, ensuring compliance with the principles that govern the mentioned law and other regulations governing the processing of personal data.
This policy applies to all officers, contractors and third parties to the service of ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS that have access to information through printed documents, computer equipment, technological infrastructure and communication channels of the company.
- Legal Framework, Validity and Traceability
This Policy is based on the provisions contained in articles 15 and 20 of the Political Constitution of Colombia, Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and Decree 886 of 2014.
ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS may change its policy for the protection of personal data when it deems it appropriate. However, it is obliged to save the previous versions of this policy if there were to already guarantee the rights of the holders determined in the current legislation.
- Treatment to which personal data and its purpose will be submitted
The information provided by the owners ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS is required to be collected, used, circulated, stored, shared, transmitted, transferred and / or treated for the following purposes:
The development of the own processes of the management of clients that include activities related to the fulfillment of the contracted contractual relation, granting of guarantees when it is appropriate, communication of information on commercial conditions and post sale services, to carry out business intelligence actions, prospective clients, research and market trends in relation to the personal information provided by the owner of the data, creation of offers according to the needs of the client, sending invitations to events, sending advertising information about products, goods and services of the company, sending of promotional information and gifts for advertising campaigns.
For the execution of orders, online payments and delivery of information about shipping guides.
For the issuance of invoices for the sale of products, goods and services.
To correspond to legal contraventions.
In compliance with administrative, judicial or legal mandates.
For the issuance of the certifications relative to the relation of the owner of the data with the company.
To eventually contact, by phone, email, or by any other means, people interested in our products.
For the development of administrative processes specific to their missionary activity, for which, when required, they may contract so that services are provided by third parties, in these cases the information will be transferred with the necessary security measures to safeguard privacy. of the owner and the correct provision of the service and the fulfillment of the other legal and constitutional duties.
- Rights that assist holders
The owner of the information will have the right to:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of those responsible for the treatment or commissions of work. This right may be execute among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned data that leads to an error or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to the person responsible for processing except when expressly excepted as a requirement for processing in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
- To be informed by the data controller or the person in charge of the treatment, virtual request, regarding the use he has given to his personal data.
- Present to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for infractions to the provisions of this law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data in the treatment do not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees. The revocation and/or suppression will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that against the handling of the position or the person in charge has incurred in conduct contrary to the Law and the Constitution.
- Access free of charge to your personal data that have been subject to treatment.
- Procedure to exercise the rights of the holders
To exercise the right to have the holders of information at your disposal, update, delete and delete the data and revoke the authorization, send a notification to the email address: email@example.com or write the request in the director address addressed to the Administrative Area.
The company will respond to the holder making the request within the terms established by Law 1581 of 2012 in the case of consultations and claims, respectively. For this purpose, the request for all the necessary data and the right of request to guarantee the opportunity and effectiveness of the response. In addition, it should contain a clear and precise description of the personal data for which the owner sought some of the rights. All the request to be processed must be submitted by the owner of the data or by his legal representative. Therefore, ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS reserves the right to verify the identity of the petitioner by any means.
The consultation will be attended within a maximum term of (20) business days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible, it will attend the consultation of said term, the interested party will be informed, will express the reasons for the delay and will indicate the date in which his consultation will be attended, which in no case may exceed the (5) business days after the expiration of the first term.
Requests to update, rectify or cancel the data are answered within fifteen (15) business days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible, the expiration time of the sender in the future will refer to the reasons for the delay and the date on which the claim will be addressed, which in any case, may exceed eight (8) business days, at the less expiration of the first term.
In the requests for rectification and updating personal data, the owner must indicate the corrections to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request.
The deletion of personal data may involve the total or partial elimination of information in accordance with the request by the owner in the records, files, databases or treatments performed by ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS
It is important to keep in mind that the right of cancellation is not absolute and the person in charge can deny the execute of this when:
The holder has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the database.
The elimination of data hinders the judicial actions or the procedures related to the prosecution. The investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions.
The data is necessary to perform an action based on the public interest or to comply with a legal obligation acquired by the owner.
The holders of personal data may revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data at any time as long as it does not prevent a legal or contractual provision. It should be borne in mind that there is a possibility of two ways in which revocation of consent can occur. The first one can be about the totality of the consented purposes, that is, that ANA CAROLINA VALENCIA JOYAS CONTEMPORANEAS.